Welcome To The Blog!

All mixes featured here are done for my own personal use and help make the journey to and from the daily grind go so much better! so I thought I'd put them out there to share, After all ,We all got to have freedom!







All selections from my own collection.







Sunday 27 March 2011

THE MODCAST EPISODES

                                          The Link is HERE!
Eddie Piller of AcidJazz Records.

The ModHobbit-Martin Freeman!
THE MODCAST EPISODE 3 For Your Consideration!,Try out the latest episode of the Modtastic ModCast by the evergreen Eddie Piller and friends where they discuss TV, Films and Music from a Modernist point of view (and including a not unreasonable amount of pisstake,argybargy and of course humour!!) listen out for episode 2 which has guest Martin Freeman discussing all things Mod-Hobbit!

3 comments:

  1. UGESTSU, sure we could EXCHANGE blogroll links!
    most of you free spirits are welcomed in my blog-o-sperical mojo...hope you dig some of my posts as well, why don't you include a tracklisting of your ****casts? Maybe that's helpful for readers/listeners to decide if they want to have a go at it? Just let me know...
    peace, E-mile

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Emile fancy bumpin in to you here, Ugestsu doing the rounds :)

    Sure wil stick you on my blogwatch mate no problem

    http://turnthatjunglemusicdown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Ugestsu

    GREETINGS FROM Espana. Very nice cool looking blog here, iLike the colourful laylout. Will stop on by from time to time.

    I agree with Senor E-mile, tracklistings are good!

    Your linked mi amigo @ http://information-inspiration1.blogspot.com/... and good luck.

    Tony aka Sparks

    ReplyDelete