Welcome To The Blog!

All mixes featured here are done for my own personal use and help make the journey to and from the daily grind go so much better! so I thought I'd put them out there to share, After all ,We all got to have freedom!







All selections from my own collection.







Wednesday 18 May 2011

Los Granadians - La Fiebre @ Pop A Top

 Here We Go!!!! POP Aaaaaaa TOP!!.................                                                       Presenting The Los Granadians Del Expacio Exterior,I'm liking this very much including the whole 70's Top Of The Pops vibe,getting my bobble hat and mutton chops prepared and shining up me docks,
Thanks to Modculture for the link and RealModWorld for the Vid, Enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for the link in your fantastic blog.
    Long live to Los Granadians and long live to youvegottohavefreedom.

    All the Best,

    Dani Llabres
    www.realmodworld.com

    ReplyDelete