Welcome To The Blog!

All mixes featured here are done for my own personal use and help make the journey to and from the daily grind go so much better! so I thought I'd put them out there to share, After all ,We all got to have freedom!







All selections from my own collection.







Monday 4 July 2011

'Gil Scott-Heron saved my life'

Here's a wonderful piece about the gone but not forgotten musical genius that was Gil Scott-Heron,even with all his personal trials and tribulations he could still help a fellow human being onto the right path,outstanding.                        Peace go with you Brother,                                                                                                                            Here's the Link (thanks to the Guardian) 'Gil Scott-Heron saved my  life' | Music | The Guardian

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting my article man. Peace to you to brother. Malik Al Nasir

    ReplyDelete