Welcome To The Blog!

All mixes featured here are done for my own personal use and help make the journey to and from the daily grind go so much better! so I thought I'd put them out there to share, After all ,We all got to have freedom!







All selections from my own collection.







Monday 13 June 2016

Boarding Now.........

Välkommen! and come aboard........

a varied smorgasbord of audio delights are on offer for your listening pleasure,
among the different musical dishes to delight your ear buds are.....
Aquarius Band / Hector lavoe / Elements Of Life / Miguel De Deus / Daniel Grau / Loose Change /
Arts & Craft / Trus'me / Tuxedo / Al Dobson Jr / The Stance Brothers / Steely Dan / Les Dudek /
Ned Doheny/ Morning,Noon & Night / Cameo / The Psychic Mirrors / a Nedit / Willie Hutch /
Patti LaBelle / Floating Points....more info in the links!

Please help yourself!.......

No comments:

Post a Comment